Sign in to follow this  
JoTayhen

Anybody have this happen?

Hi folks, I recently installed MTX 5.3 and found it to be incompatible with MCE on my system. I elected to uninstall MTX 5.3 and now find no default AI present no matter where I position the FSX traffic sliders. Anybody have that problem? I'm wondering about the possibility that MTX 5.3 might have modified something that I need to now go back in and reset? Thanks! John

Guest firehawk44

In the main FSX directory under Scenery/World/Scenery, there's a file called trafficAircraft.bgl. This contains your default traffic. MTX renamed it and gave it a ".passive" extension. Simply rename and remove the .passive extension and you'll have your default traffic back. Best regards,Jim

Thank you Jim. I appreciate the guidance and your willingness to share! Gratefully, John

Hi folks, I recently installed MTX 5.3 and found it to be incompatible with MCE on my system. I elected to uninstall MTX 5.3 and now find no default AI present no matter where I position the FSX traffic sliders. Anybody have that problem? I'm wondering about the possibility that MTX 5.3 might have modified something that I need to now go back in and reset? Thanks! John
Hi John, what is MCE?, I ask this because I am also looking into a decent AI package, and haven't decided yet.Regards

Arjen Nederstigt

System:

Intel Skylake Core i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme / Kingston 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz, CL15

Microsoft Windows 10 Home