Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rrwarewar

manual gear extension

Hello eveybody Last night i was flying from EKBI to HESH when i was going to extend the landing gear it told me that there was a faliure and the gear did not extend ( i am flying with fspassenger x thats way i had this faliure ) The manuel sad that i´ve had to poll the manual gear extension that is located under a hatch in the cockpit My quastion : Has pmdg simulated this handle ? Sorry for my bad english Mvh Rasmus

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This has been discussed before on the forums. Please utilize the search function in future. You activate it by clicking on it for a few seconds.

Hello eveybody Last night i was flying from EKBI to HESH when i was going to extend the landing gear it told me that there was a faliure and the gear did not extend ( i am flying with fspassenger x thats way i had this faliure ) The manuel sad that i´ve had to poll the manual gear extension that is located under a hatch in the cockpit My quastion : Has pmdg simulated this handle ? Sorry for my bad english Mvh Rasmus
From Ryan:Manual extension is not modeled because you can't decouple the gear in the FSX system - they all have to come up/down at the same time. Just press G. There are certain limitations we just have to live with here, this isn't a real airplane. Doing a search takes you to even more threads where someone says it's already been discussed.