Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gooo

Flight Simulator freeze when push go-around button

Hi Guys, got problem here. I've been testing for a while and everytime I push the to/ga button on final to go - around the sim freeze.Any suggestion ? Please don't say don't go around LOL.gifLOL.gif

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, I had the same problem when i tried a go around on a CAT II ILS, Then i tried it on a CAT III instead and then it worked fine..Don't know if it has anything to do with it.

I had some problems with the to/ga button recently. To/ga would not engage for take-off no matter what. But turning on both flight directors (cpt and fo) seemed to fix the problem for me. For me it works like a charm now. Just a suggestion worth trying.

I had some problems with the to/ga button recently. To/ga would not engage for take-off no matter what. But turning on both flight directors (cpt and fo) seemed to fix the problem for me. For me it works like a charm now. Just a suggestion worth trying.
I noticed this problem too, solved with both F/D on, but still have problem during the approach with A/P on and both F/D on.