Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ricki nugroho

...Beauty Cockpit

Hello All ...This is my first time to post some screenshots of my FSX in this forum.I think, the combination between Sunset and NGX Cockpit produce a beautiful ambience lighting in the cockpit AWESOME!!! ...for team maker of the PMDG NGX "Salam dari Indonesia" in English: Best Regards from IndonesiaRicki Nugroho A. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Intel C2D E7500 2,93 GHz - BIOSTAR G41D3G+(Intel G41 Eaglelake) - GeCube ATI RADEON HD 3850 256MB/ 256Bit- Visipro DDR3 2 GB - WDC 320 GBFSX+Acceleration - REX 2.0 - WADD/BALI Scenery

Sunrise/sunsets make just about any flight deck look divine. These are are stunning set as well, by the way welcome to the SS forum

Sunrise/sunsets make just about any flight deck look divine. These are are stunning set as well, by the way welcome to the SS forum
i agree.... about Look Divine smile.png ,nice to meet you Kroswynd, thank you for greeting me. "Salam dari Indonesia" in English: Best Regards from IndonesiaRicki Nugroho A.