Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bushmaster

FMC has wrong RWY info

Hello, I flew from KTPA to TNCM the other day and I noticed when I selected a departure runway in the CDU at Tampa the choices where runway 01/19 ??, it should be 36/18, then when I selected an arrival at TNCM it gave me runway 10/28 ??, should be 9/27. Anyone have an idea?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello, I flew from KTPA to TNCM the other day and I noticed when I selected a departure runway in the CDU at Tampa the choices where runway 01/19 ??, it should be 36/18, then when I selected an arrival at TNCM it gave me runway 10/28 ??, should be 9/27. Anyone have an idea?
Change of Magnetic Variation. I'm not sure at Tampa, but I know for a fact RW TNCM is now 10/28 because of changing magnetic headings. I bet you that is your problem at Tampa too. You just don't have updated scenery to reflect it.

FS is wrong and outdated. The designator on the CDU is the correct one. Just make sure you set the correct localizer mag track.