Sign in to follow this  
korn101

Dome Light not working in any Aircraft - TweakFPS

Hello everyone, I've recently run into a problem ever since I've been using TweakFPS for FSX. Ever since I've used the presets, the dome lighting in all of my aircraft has seased to function. I think it's just a config line, does anybody know what line could cause this? Thanks

Okay I did some playing around with the config and I found it's actually the line: AC_SELF_SHADOW should be 1 when it is 0 VC cockpit lights do not work, only the panel lights work

Confused. So is your problem specifically your dome light?

Confused. So is your problem specifically your dome light?
Yeah it's any point light in the cockpit, dome or cabin light whatever it's called :) the panel lights would still work, but if I tried switching on the cabin light to light the cabin it wouldn't work. But it works now, Just had to set AC_SELF_SHADOW to 1