Sign in to follow this  
Guitarplayer78

Using Paypal

Hello, I want to buy 747 for FSX, but the purchase process stops after checking out and signing in on the paypal webpage. The site seems to be corrupted. I did not experience this problem in other webshops when using paypal. Any solution? Thanks!

How do you mean corrupted? I bought the MD-11X and NGX here, both with paypal without problems? Tried restarting your browser/clearing cache/trying a different internet browser?

How do you mean corrupted? I bought the MD-11X and NGX here, both with paypal without problems? Tried restarting your browser/clearing cache/trying a different internet browser?
Well, the site does not show up correctly after redirecting from PMDG to Paypal, did also try firefox without success. Other computer same issue.

Well, the site does not show up correctly after redirecting from PMDG to Paypal, did also try firefox without success. Other computer same issue.
Yes,it will do this once you have added the 737NGX to your basket.You then have to login to your PayPal account for the transaction to proceed further.Once done and dusted and payment is confirmed,PayPal will automatically re-direct you back to PMDG,from where you then get access to download the purchase.

vc10man, thats exactly what I did ... but after logging in to my paypal account, the webpage becomes distorted and unreadable.
Have you tried contacting PayPal support, in that case?