Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

With all of the service packs and simconnect issues, for the third time I have run out of permission to activate ASE. It has taken months for me to get simconnect going, but now I am locked out of using ASE. Does anyone know the best way to get direct support? K Edit: OK, I just found the HiFi support ticket system...never mind!

Hi, I have just gone through all the tickets in the system and I am pretty sure yours was one of them. So now you should be good to go!

Hi, I have just gone through all the tickets in the system and I am pretty sure yours was one of them. So now you should be good to go!
WOW! Blazing fast support! I just didn't know about the ticket system. You guys are top-notch! Thank you! Kdub

How many times can you install ASE or XGraphics without the licensing gods attacking you and then having to request re-activation? ThanksDon

Don Lillard

Hi, X Graphics does not use an online activation system. ASE is given a reasonable number of activations. For security purposes I am not going to post the exact number.