Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fallap

UT2 traffic dissapearing

Hey everyone. I recently reinstalled my UT2 and I am now experiencing a fruity problem! I'll give you an example. I load up my new awesome PMDG NGX at lets say; Vancouver international, Canada! BOOM! The airport is packed with a lots of aircrafts, both on the ground and in the air. And FSX still runs fine. (Traffic set to 100% both in FSX and UT2) But then, as times passes the aircraft simply dissapears into thin air. And 15 min after when I'm all set to go. There is either one MD80 somewhere, but usually ZERO aicrafts to be seen anywhere. And this is Vancouver Airport, not some local commuter airport in the middle of nowhere :( What could this problem be? :/ Ps. I never had this problem with my old PC. (C2D E6850, ATI HD4870, 4GIG ram) I know this is a laptop (i7 sandybridge, 8 gig ram, GT550M, but the specs are better than my old PC.

Philip D. Schmidt Jensen

- Denmark

This question is more appropriate for the UT2 Simforums Support Forum, but as a fellow UT2 user, I would suggest to make sure that you are not using the Minimum Framerate option in the UT2 Setup Program.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

Thanks. Yes thats plan B, I'm too lazy to register right now. But I am using the Min. FPS thing in UT2, but it's set at unlimited. I'm gonna try setting it to OFF then

Philip D. Schmidt Jensen

- Denmark