Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VOR_Active

Strange aircraft behaviour

Hello all,I'm experiencing a rather funny problem. Sitting in the cockpit either on the gate or on the runway while stationary, I hear a sound similar to the sound when the wheels are touching the runway during landing. This carries on every 5mins. I go external view and i see that the aircraft, during this sound, jumps slightly off the ground!I have the boxed version of MD-11X AND and my FSX is the Gold edition installed 2 days ago without any tweaks. Thank you in advance.Panos My computer: VAIO Laptop Intel Core i7-2630QM/2GHz NVidia GT540M HDD 640 GB Windows 7 Home Premium

Panos Kotzias

I've had this problem when i set the mesh resolution and texture resolution too low Move them to the right a bit (Setting>cutomise>Scenery) From memory, i think i was more to do with mesh res ( mine was at 1m and all my planes would do exactly what you explain )

Regards

Luke M

Ok...are you at a addon airport?

Regards

Luke M

I think i found the problem. i changed the mess from 1m to 5m and it seems it works perfectly. I dont understand how this can be explained technically. How come there are ...jumps on the 1m mesh and not on 5m. I dont have any scenery addon installed

Panos Kotzias