Sign in to follow this  
Capt Mac

ngx 737 and maximum pre-rendered frames

I've been reading that some of you have been changing the maximum pre-redered frames to get a smother ride. I'm wondering what settings you are using and what effects its having on your ride? Thanks, Captmac

I swear I've seen this somewhere before...EDIT : Yes I have, and my answer was ; I think it's decreasing, but stand by for someone else's opinion. Wait for someone to answer please, it makes no sense double posting.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

I've been reading that some of you have been changing the maximum pre-redered frames to get a smother ride. I'm wondering what settings you are using and what effects its having on your ride?
It depends on your FSX and fsx.cfg settings, i.e if you use bufferpools=0 and all sliders nearly maxed out, your GPU may not be able to handle such an enormous data and FSX will quit with an g3d.dll error.It's something of try and error in combination with your other settings, but increasing max pre-rendered frames, I don't see a smoother flight on my system.Mine are set to the standard of 3.

nVidia control panel or nVidia inspector