Sign in to follow this  
WilliamStroud

Still getting 'check' loop on Before Start

Yeah. I've reinstalled it. Honestly, it might be something on my end. I can't get it to recognize the oil quantity check. We get through Flaps, and controls check. Clear on the left/right starts the check loop, and can't get through it with 'next,' etc.

Alright, I'll try it. I'm using a flow from avsim, but I'll double-check the exact call-out and report back. Thanks as always for the good customer service. Is there any way to manually advance past pre-taxi? It's yellow FWIW.

I have only had 4 or 5 flights with the 767 voice edition so far and got the 'check check' issue on the last 2. Although I am certain that I installed the update with the initial install, I reinstalled it after getting this issue the 1st time. The next flight after the reinstall, the FO slipped into the 'check check' routine right after TO, (The first time was just after the cruise level was reached). I did continue with both flights, turning off voice and then turning it on again on occasion, but it seems once the FO gets into the check check loop, it can not be broken out of. System is Win 64 (i7 series CPU, 8 Gb ram) with FSX.One commonality with a previous poster is that I have not been able to get the oil quantity check recognized.Will try another flight this evening and skip the "clear on the right" call" as per a previous post.As a new fs2crew user, I know that I am certainly not following the flow 100% - will report back if I find any consistent action that triggers the check check loop, but any other suggestions would certainly be welcome...

Hi,Make sure you're using the commands listed in the FS2Crew manual and not some of the 3rd party 'cheat sheet' guides created by other users.Some of those guides contain mistakes.If you can find a 100 percent reproducible trigger, let me know.Cheers,

Hi,Make sure you're using the commands listed in the FS2Crew manual and not some of the 3rd party 'cheat sheet' guides created by other users.Some of those guides contain mistakes.If you can find a 100 percent reproducible trigger, let me know.Cheers,
Thanks Bryan.Complete a flight this evening using just the manual, and not the cheat sheet. Had no issue at all on this one, but was very careful to follow the flow exactly, so I am not sure at all what the trigger is. Will report back if I find something that can be reproduced.J