Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misgav

The 767 causes an fs restart

Got an upgraded pc and re-installed FS2004 and a zillion addons.Under Windows 7 it takes a while but patience rewards us.I re-installed the LevelD 767 (got it as a download from Flight1) with the latest update.Also Installed the FS2Crew for it.It was working fine until today. I loaded a cessna hit Fly and at the airport loaded the 767.Got an error message that msfs has encountered a problem and will restart.This repeated itself many times. (all other addon aircraft are ok btw). Didn't matter which repaint I chose.The only suspicion I have is the repaint manager utility, which I used to add some new textures-Varig, Qantas, Aeromexico, KLM, and British Airways. The original Leveld texture is still there. If my memory serves me right, the problems started afterward the repaints were added.But of course I could be entirely wrong, and something else is happening. Any ideas why the 767 won't load? Eytan Ornstein computer specsIntel Core i5 2500 CPU @3,3GHZGeForce 9800GT 512MB GPUDDR3 4GBSATA 3 hd 1TBWindows 7 32 bitSamsung Synchmaster 931BF 19" monitorMAG Proview 21" monitorThrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X 

Eytan, Product Support is offered by clicking the link below...