Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ga

Big thx to this fine Communety, SALUTE!

Just wantet do express my big thx to all off you fellow simmers/Pilots/devteam in this forum that gives exelent feed back not only to me but for the hole communety, I also read alot off other posts that I have read that is really detailed with answer both from simmers and real pilots inn here meaning some off you really take your time to answer us in depth, that also make this forum unik, Im just a novice simmer and have probely asked 1 or 2 question to many that even a begynner should know ;) anyway Salute and thx ;)

Kind regards, "Geir-Anders Hansen", from Norway

Home base: ENRY

PMDG 747-i8, KLM332, UPS332

PMDG 737NGX, NAX332, SAS332

Software: NGX - FEX - ASX - FSC - UTEX

Vatsim(200+ hours).

Rig: Sabertooth P67 B3 - Nvidia 580 - 8GB Ram - i7 2600K 3,4hz -Saitek X52 pro

i am new too,they are a great bunch of guys and girls and understand not everyones a brain surgeon,if you help the ones at the bottom they become better and all benefit in the end? thats how everbody learns. simplesssssssssssss james

pmdgngxpilot.jpg

{FACTORY STD SPEC}HP ELITE i7 880.@2.8gh 64bit. 8gb RAM. 896 MBNvida GTX260. With version 259.36 Drivers installed. Windows 7 Premium. Plus 26 inch HP w2558hc (1920X1200) HD screen.

PMDG 737 NGX. Q-WINGS 757 AND 146(2004 only).CAPTAIN SIM x5.CARENADO x8.FLIGHT ONE.JUST FLIGHTx2.ANTS AIRPLANES x3.EPIC VICTORY.CLS x2.WORLD OF TRAFFIC.

ORBX x8.HORIZON SCEENERY.UK2000 AIRPORTS x4.plus MEGA AIRPORT (heathrow).IRISx4.TSS Sounds x5.Oovee sound x1

C H PRODUCTS.(YOKE). MICROSOFT SIDWINDER PRO.

FSX ACCELERATION AND 2004.also REX 2.0 + overdrive for FSX.EZDOK 1.17. ENB plus MOGWAISOFT-SHADE MEGASCEENERY X3

james west.

I whole-heartily agree. You'll get some who will tell you to RTFM, but they seem to forget they too were once in grade school and asking questions with the text book right in front of them. I have always been pleased with the support on this forum.

I whole-heartily agree. You'll get some who will tell you to RTFM, but they seem to forget they too were once in grade school and asking questions with the text book right in front of them. I have always been pleased with the support on this forum.
I concur Captain!

Roy Joven T. Benzonan

AS136 - AirSource Virtual Pilot Union

Acer Aspire 5738G, Intel Core 2 Duo (2.2Ghz), 4GB RAM, ATI Mobility Radeon (512MB graphics), Windows 7 (64-bit)

Add-ons: Radar Contact V4, Activesky Evolution, FDC Live Cockpit

Flight Planning: FSBuild2, Navigraph nDAC3

Aircrafts: PMDG NGX/747-8i, LDS 767, CS C130

800driver.jpg

he he yep it some off they ;) but the majority like I see it is exeptionel helpfull and take good time for explanation tho even for the simple quesions ;)

Kind regards, "Geir-Anders Hansen", from Norway

Home base: ENRY

PMDG 747-i8, KLM332, UPS332

PMDG 737NGX, NAX332, SAS332

Software: NGX - FEX - ASX - FSC - UTEX

Vatsim(200+ hours).

Rig: Sabertooth P67 B3 - Nvidia 580 - 8GB Ram - i7 2600K 3,4hz -Saitek X52 pro

hehe Salute! (do I have the honor of meeting a former red baron 3d pilot? ;-) )

vpa118.png

Rico van Dijk

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,690.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now