Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flightsimjedi

NGX with NL2000 scenery

NGX with NL2000 scenery. Awesome quality but pushing my rigs to the limit (i only get 15-20FPS) Leaving Rotterdam B1.jpgB5.jpgB2.jpgB4.jpgB3.jpgLeaving Rhodes A4.jpgA3-1.jpgA5.jpgA1-2.jpg Enjoy guys!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Amazing photos you've there, is there anything you are doing or you have tweaked to make your MCP digits so vivid?

Looking good, and you could probably live with the frame rate on automatic flight. Al

Hi Achmad, As a Dutchy, I also installed the NL-2000 scenery. Personally, I find the scenery even better then the ORBX stuff, and ....it's freeware. Since the scenery has been based upon photographs from 2005 (the year, I left Holland), it's a littel also a liittle bit emotional for me, to fly over it with a real VFR plane. Then I can fully enjoy this very realistic photographic scenery. Of course, if you fly a F-16,or a 737, you can expect a drop-down of framerates, especially in the neighbourhood of the included airports. Best regards,Henk Altena

Thanks guys!

Hi Achmad
Hi Henk, Yes indeed! freeware scenery with amazing quality, no doubt about it. The only think we should pay attention is the FPS impact, thats all.. But as always, if we want quality then the performance would be contrary..laugh.png