Sign in to follow this  
peppy197

DualHead2Go only has VGA input

MATROX's DH2GO digital edition only uses the VGA analog input and has no DVI input as does the TH2GO digital editionTheir DP edition seems to have a DVI inout but they are out of stock or unavailable at NCIX Can I use a DVI-to-VGA converter from my Graphics card? It has only 2 DVIs At least the DH2GO has 2 DVI oputputs for my 2 monitors. Trying to purchase these MATROX items in Canada seems a tad restricted. Like everything else...licensing..licensing... I suppose it is better to just get the triplehead2go digital edition. allen

Guest jahman

The TH2Go is history! For the price of the TH2Go Digital Edition you might want to get a video card that does the same trick for free (The AMD Radeon Eyefinity thingy, don't recall what it's called on the nVidia side) and have better FPS and even 3D Vision to boot. Cheers, - jahman.

If you got a GTX 580 in there then it would be cheaper but anything else, may as well get a new video card.

The TH2Go is history! For the price of the TH2Go Digital Edition you might want to get a video card that does the same trick for free (The AMD Radeon Eyefinity thingy, don't recall what it's called on the nVidia side) and have better FPS and even 3D Vision to boot. Cheers, - jahman.
I have the TH2G0 and dual video cards. WIth the triple I get a total of 6 available screens vice the 4 I would get just running Nvidia's Surround. I likes it.