Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comanche

problem braking

I recently bought a set of Saitek Rudder pedals. I set up the pedals and they work great. When I use the toe brakes for differential braking, they work but when I release my foot from the brake lock up. Both brakes are on and do not release unless I set the parking brake and then release it. Ive tried recalbrating them and but still the same. I use to have my MSFFB2 joystick trigger as the brake, so I thought that was conflicting, so I unassigned it, but still have the same issue. I also have a saitek Throttle system, but nothing on that is set to use brakes. Any advice on how to resolve this? Its annoying to have to come to acomplete stop every time I use the brakes. I know its something minor Im overlooking. Rob

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Do all your hardware assignments and calibrations via FSUIPC. See here.You will see the value each axis is sending, you will be able to make hardware assignments per aircraft and all your assignments can be handily hacked-up by copying just one file. What could be better? Big Grin.gif Cheers, - jahman.

I recently had the same problem. Go into your Controller Settings screen, under Control Axes, next to the Brake (left Axis and Right Axis) tick the box that says Reverse.

Thanks, that did the trick. I figured it was something simple I was overlooking. Rob