Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chuck Dreier

Folder entitled "FPA" ?

Everytime I start FS9 it creates a folder entiled FPA on my dedicated FS9 hdd. There is nothing in the folder and it remains with the original time stamp once it's created; in other words, it doesn't update when I restart FS9. When I delete the folder, it reappears the next time I launch FS9. Does anyone know what's causing this to happen, and how to stop it? Thanks!!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The only thing I can think of is that I installed FSX-Deluxe on my primary hdd, used it for a short period of time and then uninstalled it. The uninstall seemed to go fine. The only unusual thing that happened was that I was shown the EULA, which I accepted, the next time I started FS9 on the dedicated hdd. Strange???

An empty folder uses an insignificant amount of disk space. While it's of academic interest, perhaps, it's certainly not worth worrying about.

Thanks Captain. I realize that. It's just that I'm a perfectionist and when something isn't absolutely right, I want to know why and eliminate the cause. Rolling Eyes.gif