Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kivech

Repaints?

Hi all, Loving this plane, was just wondering if someone knows where I can find repaints, since my search for one on Avsim turned up with the whopping amount of just ONE repaint.There must be more out there than just that one that I found. So if any of you guys know of a decent repaint, please let me know. Marc

You're right, not to many liveries at all for this aircraft out there. I know that http://aussiex.org has one or two liveries for this aircraft, but that's about it. I've never looked into repainting this aircraft, and don't even know what the paint kit looks like. But my guess is that it must be a pain in the rear to work with, otherwise we would see more repaint out there.

Yeah, it is what I thought myself. I did a repaint or two once of an aircraft, but believe me, you don't want me to repeat that. LOL.gif Thanks for the link though. I will have a look today, and keep my fingers crossed that maybe someone will feel inclined to do a few repaints for this model. It really would be nice to have a bit more variety in my hangar.