Sign in to follow this  
Von Rondstadd

Need help Sid and Star Version 6.05

Yeh I have seen it! But what is right to say for the request of a Full ILS landing ?<call-sign> request a full ILs landing ????I can't find that one!

Maybe this will work? Approach Requests These indicate your intentions to the approach controller. Example: Request transit bravo airspace at <altitude> to <location>Request advisories through the charlie airspace at <altitude> to <location> landing <location> You can also press 0 (zero) and you should see the various options available to you.

Ryzen 5800X3D, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, Windows 10

Yeh I have seen it! But what is right to say for the request of a Full ILS landing ?<call-sign> request a full ILs landing ????I can't find that one!
Usually just 'Request Full ILS approach runway XX', but you will get this from the '0 menu'.

Oké thanks all ! And another thing!I can not disable the green taxi lights the normal way!Choosed Ibiza (LEIB) and then disable!But it is still there!Is this a win 7 issue ??