Sign in to follow this  
beep

Flexlm license manager

I tried to submit a ticket, but get an error when sending to PMDG, so I submit the problem here: I haven't had any problem with activation, but when I run my registry cleaner software, I always get an error concerning the Flexlm license manager, saying: incorrect or missing value. Repairing doesn't work. This registry error keeps coming up.Any thoughts on this matter? Jos Denis

Hi, I previously had many false errors in registry repair tools, errors that were not. Maybe simply ignore it ? As I imagine that this won't meet your thoughts, let's wait for PMDG ...

I have ignored it and don't have any problem so far. But when I read that someone is asked out of the blue to reactivate the software and has fsx crashing, I get a bit nervous about the flexlm license manager. So I thought it to be safer to mention the error. Hopefully, it's just the registry repair tool acting strange. jos denisW7 64bitsHotfix 3 installed

After cleaning the registry this registry "entry" is removed ok.But, it reappears again the next time the PMDG737NG is selected in MSFSX..But, there is no such file on my hard drive.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW