Sign in to follow this  
panam

texture/graphic problems

Dear all Since I re-installed FSX on my computer I have only problems with thexture / graphic - problems i never experienced before. I took lot of time to install the FSX - after each installation I used the standard flight in FSX for 10 to 15 minutes, i always rebooted my system after each installation. I went through all kind of settings, i used Flusifx but could not solve the problem ... I can't add a file to the message always receive "you arn't permitted to upload this kind fo file" What i get is different kind of girders, sometimes a wall of trees or a complete wall in grey or different colors - Following add on installed: UT2LSZHKJFKKATLAESand level d 767 my system:Prozessor i7 CPURam 6 GBWin 7Nvidia GeForce GTX 275 FSX is installed on a separate drive If someone can help me to solve this problem would be very much appreciated thanks in advance and have a wonderfull day brgdsWerner

Try this as a first easy step: Is UAC turned off?... - If it's still on - go to Control Panel\System and Security\Action Center\User Account Control Settings, and turn it off.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Hi Paul thanks for yur fast reply very much appreciated ... It is now working after i removed the bufferpools - need to play arround as not sure if this was the right action as FSX is now very unstabel - after loading an add on AC like the level d or QW 757 FSX often crash - gives me just an information that a grave error occured. Do you have any idea what the reason cold be? by the way UAC is turned off.... thanks for your support and help have a great day Werner

Paul found your forum articel with UIAutomationCore.dll.... currently system is stabel.... thanks and have a great day Werner

Just a couple of questions... Windows 7 what?... and i7-what? is it overclocked, and at what speed? You need to put this in the fsx.cfg:- [Main]HIGHMEMFIX=1 and put BP back in with these settings:- [bufferPools]UsePools=1PoolSize=8388608RejectThreshold=524288This should bring back stability, Then set all of your graphics/scenery settings to 50%, lock fps at 25, no traffic, water at High1x, Global Texture Resolution at Very High, clouds all minimum, then do some flying.It is possible your graphics card drivers are corrupt, so a reinstall of drivers is called for, after cleaning the old driver first with Driver Sweeper from http://phyxion.net/ . 280.26 is the latest 275 driver from here http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-usIf you still have graphics corruption such as you describe - remove/uninstall each of those addons, testing/rebooting after each uninstall. "I can't add a file to the message always receive "you arn't permitted to upload this kind fo file"" What do you mean by this? Hang in there!

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Should HIGHMEMFIX be placed in the MAIN section?? I've got mine in the GRAPHICS section, so just want to check to ensure I haven't placed mine in the wrong place. Thanks,mike

Should HIGHMEMFIX be placed in the MAIN section?? I've got mine in the GRAPHICS section, so just want to check to ensure I haven't placed mine in the wrong place. Thanks,mike
It needs to be in the GRAPHICS section. [GRAPHICS]HIGHMEMFIX=1 - Jim

Jim Wenham

My apologies - I said [Main].... Duh! blush.png

Paul I did 2 flights over the weekend arround 8 hours in total without any problem but i will try what told me anyhow I put BP settings back as described by you ... Highmemfix=1 under graphics is set.I will clean my drivers as advised now ... and will try FSX will keep you informed later today to your question Windows Edition Windows 7 Enterprise N Processor i7 CPU 940 2.93GZ I tried to attache a file with a screen shot to see how it looks - when posting i received the this reply " you arn't permitted ......" does this answer your question? thanks for your great support - not normal in other forums i can tell you have a great day Werner

Paul Hallo --- just short updte i change everything according your instruciton - only the drivers i did not chagend as i had the latest version anyhow. Everything works perfect thanks so much for your great support have a great day werner

We've all walked in your shoes, Werner, and we've all been helped by someone, somewhere... I'm just glad she's fixed! Now - that 940... is going pretty slowly... Have a read and see what you think. 4 gig should be easy, not too hot - and will give your FSX a nice performance boost. 920 series procs:-http://forums.pureov...p?threadid=5736