Sign in to follow this  
michaelb15

How can I alais addon sound?

Can I just alais the addon sound the same way a lot of addon planes alais to the 737 sounds? Once I install the sound into 1 plane, can I just alais the rest of the AC that I want to have the sound to the first plane that I installed it in? at 60mb a copy if I installed sound into every plane thats like 800mb of copys of 1 folder.. If I can just alais it would be sooo much more efficient. Do I alais it to the name of the aircraft folder? or the aircraft.cfg? or what would name would I put in the sound.cfg?

By perusing some of my addon planes: In aircraft you want to do this, locate or create the sound folder, and create a file with notepad or wordpad, and call it sound.cfg. In that file, type this: [fltsim]alias="aircraft folder you want sounds from"\sound example [fltsim]alias=Airbus_A321\sound Hope that helps!

By perusing some of my addon planes: In aircraft you want to do this, locate or create the sound folder, and create a file with notepad or wordpad, and call it sound.cfg. In that file, type this: [fltsim]alias="aircraft folder you want sounds from"\sound example [fltsim]alias=Airbus_A321\sound Hope that helps!
yes that helps a lot thank you very much :) happy landings!