Sign in to follow this  
jarrah1415

Who Wants a PMDG Crj-200 for FSX?

the digital aviation 700/900 should be good but who knows aerosoft did the modeling and they confirmed that wingflex was NOT included in the model,and the cabin will not have realistic night lighting just a bright and a "mood" setting. Lazyness on their part if u ask me
That's the negatives you've got? Really?
There isn't really much on the real aircraft, it's a pretty rigid construction.
+1 Why are people expecting wings to bend and flex like crazy on aircraft you wouldn't even be able to notice? Even more so, how would that steer you away from a high fidelity CRJ?!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I would love us to do one but that doesn't mean it's going to happen. Highly unlikely soon given that the DA/Aerosoft one is about to come out. The 700's way better anyway - I hate flying on the 200 haha.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I would love us to do one but that doesn't mean it's going to happen. Highly unlikely soon given that the DA/Aerosoft one is about to come out. The 700's way better anyway - I hate flying on the 200 haha.
Are you saying it has a rough ride? Nooo

Inactive

Agreed that it may pose a risk of reduced sales but think of the Captain Sim 757 vs the Quality Wings 757. A lot of people bought both and like one over the other. As far as PMDG goes, I'm sure that however many people have already bought your products, including the NGX, will come back for more.

Erik L.

The 200s are dogs, so I've heard.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I know PMDG could do it better than aerosoft with what they have done with the NGX id be happy with whatever they choose to make