Sign in to follow this  
Ben435

Possible Issue?

Hey,I have just disconnected myself from the VATSIM network due to my aircraft going haywire!I was just about to touchdown on runway 05L at Manchester when all of a sudden the aircraft lifted speed dropped into the red! I attempted to raise the gear but this would not happen. I applied full thrust but my speed was constantly up and down. I tried to execute a missed approach however the aircraft was banking to the left and I couldn't do much with it. The autopilot was disconnected I tried to raise the flaps again this did not happen!I how no idea what happened.Very disappointed!

Sounds like it may have been wake turbulence from a nearby plane? Try turning that off in your weather engine's settings. I have seen this happen even when the other plane was just taxiing.

Noah Bryant

HAHAHAHAHA .... Wake turbulence ... that's a good one !!! LOL.gif Nahhhh ... it's called a nother glitch !!! One of the NGX models in the KLM livery only raises the nosewheel but the Ryanair livery ... same model is fine .... how good is that eh!!!! LOL

You know you're right. Now that I have re-read it, it looks like the infamous panel freeze.

Noah Bryant