Sign in to follow this  
michaelb15

Some questions about Carenado aircraft

Ive reciently purchaced a couple of Carenado's aircraft, including the Cessna 337H Skymaster, and The commander 114. I was reading the manual that is included, and it has a very large section devoted to failures.. so I was wondering if failures were programed into the plane to randomly happen, or happen if I abuse the aircraft? Because random Aircraft failures are somthing that I am interested in, as FSX doesn't have "totally random" failures out of the box. The only way to create failures is to select what you want to fail, and when you want it to fail, which I dont really like. I would rather have failures happen randomly, or if I dont use the aircraft properly. IM gonna search for a program to make that happen with all Aircraft, but im still wondering if I willl need a program for failures with Carenados planes, or if they will fail on there own over time?

what you need is FS Passengers - google it - you can even get a free unrestricted demo...I fly with it all the time.

Ciao!

what you need is FS Passengers - google it - you can even get a free unrestricted demo...I fly with it all the time.
I do have FSpassengers demo, I still havn't purchaced the full program.. But the thing is now that I fly online all the time, Im never taking off from Sanfrancisco. O well I gotta get the full version. because I think its a really good program, I like the carreer mode that it has. I was just wondering if the aircrafts them selves have any failures buiilt into it or what..