Sign in to follow this  
777flyer101

Quality Wings 787 dreamliner close to release - it would be a masterpiece!

isn't posting prerelease screenshots an AVSIM no-no?
Not as far as I am aware (unless they are in the user screenshot forum, where that is indeed the case), although if that is the case here, then I'm sure a moderator will delete them. These screenies are intended for public show, as evidenced by the AeroSim logo on the shots, and the fact that they are on the AeroSim website, so not exactly a secret.
never heard of them before, so I want to know are their addons good enough?
AeroSim's products are expensive for what you get, since they are relatively 'lite' as far as systems simulation goes although most of them throw in a (decent payware standard) airport scenery too (usually of a Japanese airport), so this adds a bit of value to their packages. They do get great FPS and if you are prepared to tart them up with ISG avionics (as many do), then they are a viable - if pricey - choice. If you regard them as being on par with Just Flight's 'F-Lite' product range, then you'll have a good idea of where they sit as far as system simulation is concerned. To give you an idea of how their stuff looks, here are some pics. Their NAMC YS-11 for FSX and their 777 for FSX's VC: 2011-10-8_17-34-45-457.jpg7774.jpg Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Not as far as I am aware (unless they are in the user screenshot forum, where that is indeed the case), although if that is the case here, then I'm sure a moderator will delete them. These screenies are intended for public show, as evidenced by the AeroSim logo on the shots, and the fact that they are on the AeroSim website, so not exactly a secret. AeroSim's products are expensive for what you get, since they are relatively 'lite' as far as systems simulation goes although most of them throw in a (decent payware standard) airport scenery too (usually of a Japanese airport), so this adds a bit of value to their packages. They do get great FPS and if you are prepared to tart them up with ISG avionics (as many do), then they are a viable - if pricey - choice. If you regard them as being on par with Just Flight's 'F-Lite' product range, then you'll have a good idea of where they sit as far as system simulation is concerned. Al
thank you sir, As for topic, hope so qualitywings release their 787 soon /thread

I reviewed the Abacus 787 for AVSIM awhile back, if anyone is curious what the current state of the airplane is in FSX. Probably better to wait for one of the new ones to come through, in all honesty.