Sign in to follow this  
777flyer101

Quality Wings 787 dreamliner close to release - it would be a masterpiece!

@Petraeus +1 for that rebuke. Deserved.

Nor do I. I consider it an aeroplane. But seeing as I'm a "homo" (as you so delicately put it) should I see Concorde as a man? It's a rhetorical question. I've realised it's not even worth replying to so I won't.Whistle.gif
I like this reply coz the OP gave somebody else seeking assistance in another post to which Chock furnished a well-balanced reply,short shrift. So, a **-for-tat goes well here.

When declaring somebody else to be "wrong", it is always a good idea to make sure that one's own facts are indeed "right". So see the post.... http://forum.qwsim.c....php?f=2&t=2180 and note its date... QualityWings Next Project is the Boeing 787 icon_post_target.gifby Corey » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:46 amHello everyone, We promised that we would provide more information on what is up next for QualityWings Simulations. I said that the announcement would follow Sp2, but what the hell...why wait. We are EXCITED to announce that the next aircraft to be developed by QualityWings will be the Boeing 787 Series! It will continue under the "ultimate Series" as... [...] Release TimeframePlanned release is for late 2011. maybe sooner, maybe later...who knows. Maybe next week.Ok, thats HIGHLY unlikely lol. My guess, is you guys will start to get a pretty darn good idea when we are close. Most notably because we will tell you. For those of you that followed the 757 progress, things will be done in a smilar fashion. When we have something to show you, we will. We want you to follow the progress and be part of the development. it's more fun that way. Your comments and critiques helps keep us going in the right direction. Just don't ask us for updates lol. We will give them when we have them! I repeat - We will give them when we have them! Please don't ask us for updates! And the journey begins.... As the late Yogi Berra said, "It's like deja vu all over again".
Read the post a bit too fast. Got excited very early :-P

I had the impression they kinda tabled the 787 to focus on the BAE 146 or what ever other project their working on?
Correct

Jay

I heard the 787 will be 3 years delayed to union strikes, issues with composites, manufacturing, supply chain, fittings and certification testing...

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I am happy because soon I would be flying 787 dreamliner in FSX. Would you guys ever tolerate the crap Abacus 787? QW has already made a very good 757 with a fully functional FMC and a large number of simulated systems on VC. There 787 would also be amazing, that's all

I heard the 787 will be 3 years delayed to union strikes, issues with composites, manufacturing, supply chain, fittings and certification testing...
I think so that one has already been delivered to ANA and airline is training it;s pilots to fly the 787 dreamliner.Boeing-ANA-Roll-Out-the-First-787-Dreamliner-that-Will-Enter-into-Service.jpg

QW has already made a good 757 with a functional FMC and a number of simulated systems on VC.
HelloCorrected for you

Boeing has already delivered several 787's to customers. Evidently what you "heard" was three year old news... LOL.gif

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I was talking about the VIRTUAL 787 ;) Also, have they delivered many or just the 1 to ANA?

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Would you guys ever tolerate the crap Abacus You're looking to have your posts removed if you carry on slagging-off developers like this by the Mods. You just cannot do it.

ANA aren't the only Japanese dudes with a new 787. You might be interested to know that AeroSim have one in development for FSX too. Time for a showdown it would seem. Banzai... 787.jpg7872.jpg Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

ANA aren't the only Japanese dudes with a new 787. You might be interested to know that AeroSim have one in development for FSX too. Time for a showdown it would seem. Banzai... Al
Looks good, as good as the QW model (although that one seems further along.), however isn't posting prerelease screenshots an AVSIM no-no?

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Would you guys ever tolerate the crap Abacus You're looking to have your posts removed if you carry on slagging-off developers like this by the Mods. You just cannot do it.
sorry, but I don't find it offensive to show such a behavior towards ABACUS PUBLISHING, they wasted my money and there sluggish addon(s) messed up my whole FSX. Even freewares are better than abacus. I don't know how can they even charge you for their crap products!
ANA aren't the only Japanese dudes with a new 787. You might be interested to know that AeroSim have one in development for FSX too. Time for a showdown it would seem. Banzai... 787.jpg7872.jpg Al
never heard of them before, so I want to know are their addons good enough?

sorry, but I don't find it offensive to show such a behavior towards ABACUS PUBLISHING, they wasted my money and there sluggish addon(s) messed up my whole FSX. Even freewares are better than abacus. I don't know how can they even charge you for their crap products!
HelloIf it were not for Abacus and their FS Design Studio software we probably would not have got to the point we are now.Certainly the freeware side of things benefited from FS Design Studio and without freeware we would not have progressed to have the payware products we have today.Over the years many of the people behind the flightsim products you buy now have used Abacus software and some very well known developers still do contract work for Abacus.So a little respect is due to a publishing house that in its own way helped to create the FS market we have today, their presence for decades in the retail space has been the starting point for many folk discovering the world of flightsim addons.

Prakhar: I have a couple of their add ons and wrote several reviews of their older FS2004 add ons here at Avsim. In the meantime their modeling has gotten better, but overall they are rather light on the systems and I personally think they are overpriced. I think that Qualitywings will probably do a better, more complete job for a lower price.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

HelloIf it were not for Abacus and their FS Design Studio software we probably would not have got to the point we are now.Certainly the freeware side of things benefited from FS Design Studio and without freeware we would not have progressed to have the payware products we have today.Over the years many of the people behind the flightsim products you buy now have used Abacus software and some very well known developers still do contract work for Abacus.So a little respect is due to a publishing house that in its own way helped to create the FS market we have today, their presence for decades in the retail space has been the starting point for many folk discovering the world of flightsim addons.
+1. Well said.If it had not been for developers like Abacus,we'd not have made any advances from what was available then.Ok, they may have fallen behind today's benchmarks,but there are better ways to criticise a product than the terms that were used by the OP. Not only that,it reduces the value of Benjamin's reviews which I have always found to be fair and worth reading before taking the plunge to buy or not buy a sim product. So, if the OP had not bothered to check out the Reviews,does the developer then warrant criticism in harsh terms?