Sign in to follow this  
xxJohnxx

FMC, ADF

Hi,I would be intrested if someone knows a few things about that questions:1.[FMC] After takeoff I want to change my destination for example because of an emergency. In the Dep/App Page I can overview the aproaches for my airport from which I started or and there is also the posibity to write the ICAO code in the scratchpad and hit the right LSK beside the last right line. However I get a list of approaches and runways as expecdet to but nothing happens when I hit the LSK beside it. I don't know exactly but I would expect the runway/approach would be set and ready to execute via the execute button but I can't get the runway/approach selected. Ideas?2. [FMC] On the Takeoff page the V speeds are calculeted after Flaps and some more data is added. But why somtimes the V speeds are calculated for flaps 15 and somtime the FMC shows that it was unable to get them. Flaps 5 allways works. But whats the reason for it? Do I have to read the V speeds in the perormance charts?3. How to set ADF number 2? I have found the panel for ADF 1 but I was unable to figure out how to set the ADF 2. Maybe somone can explain that to me. Thank you for your help!Jonathan

For divert, go to RTE and then go to page 1. Make the destination your new airport. There is often no ADF 2 in the NG.

Matt Cee