Sign in to follow this  
RSN

737NGX Ver 1.1 Install

Hi guys. First post. First, thxs to everybody for this wonderful productApplause.gif . I have most PMDG products MD, 747,BAe and now NGX.. Sorry to bother, tried everything (did run as admin) but still get a " As described...Please install your copy of PMDG 737....." Is there anything to do besides just installing the patch? I reinstalled the NGX to no avail. In the Control Panel, the NGX appears as installed. Did install the Hot Fix 2987 without any problem. Any help will be welcomed. Again, great product. Robert Simpson

I think Contantin nailed it. The 737NG (with or without a space between 7373 and NG) is for FS9. The 737NGX, frequently simply called the NGX, is the FSX product. When the serice release is done, it should be listed on the PMDG Downloads/Service Updates page as such. The two products are not interchangable. You'll know when the service release or patch for the NGX hits, because it will be announced on this forum by Robert Randazzo. That way, you don't have to mouse around the PMDG page.

Herman Ross

Seattle, USA

Thanks guys. Will wait for the announcement from Robert.Sorry forgot to put my name. Robert SimpsonQuito, Ecuador.