Sign in to follow this  
BreezyPointDeparture

747-200.....PMDG Question

Hey PMDG, I am a massive fan of the 747X and NGX. I only fly those two planes, and sadly now I really only fly the NGX. I have a question, would you guys ever consider making a highly realistic 747-200 - I know the future is laden in computers and doing less and less - but a 747-200, with your expertise and colossal attention detail, would be a phenomenal aircraft to fly in FSX - or whatever FS is out at the time. I would honestly spend about 300 dollars, if not a little more for something of this nature. Think about it Captains, imagine being able to properly fly start up and fly a 747-200 transatlantically, when flying was really flying, and you had to manhandle everything. Dont get me wrong, it is still a hard job, but i mean, no GPS, all steam gauges, the real age of the jet age. TWA from KJFK to EGLL. I think it would be a dream come true for many simmers. It would be difficult to learn, but such a wonderful challenge. PMDG, have you ever had requests of this nature, would you ever consider this? Thanks

Max

PMDG 747X & 737NGX Pilot

Just so you know, the CLS/JF 200/300 is due for an update, release is imminent. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Hey Al, Ive got that one actually, but I dont like it, it has edgy graphics and it just looks like an old sim plane. handles cool and has cool features but im not into really. I feel PMDG would blow it out of the water with graphics and way more detail. ThanksM

Max

PMDG 747X & 737NGX Pilot

I'm sure they probably would, but the likelihood of PMDG doing a 747 200 is probably pretty slim, and even if they did it would almost certainly be many years down the line, so you have to take what you can get for FSX, and since there is the CLS one and it is being significantly tarted up, I figured you'd want to know. Ive got the CLS one, and the freight expansions for it, and I'll probably buy that upgrade when that comes out. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here