Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leen3131cs

Force Feedback

The X-Plane manual states FF is available from X-Plane 9.30>>It also describes how to set values per plane in PlaneMaker.I have been experimenting with these settings ( and saved them to the aircraft involved) , nevertheles my Microsoft Sidewinder 2 FF stick stays static.Any clue?Leen

The X-Plane manual states FF is available from X-Plane 9.30>>It also describes how to set values per plane in PlaneMaker.I have been experimenting with these settings ( and saved them to the aircraft involved) , nevertheles my Microsoft Sidewinder 2 FF stick stays static.Any clue?Leen
Unless someone else has the solution, I'd suggest sending x-plane support an email. I have a Saitek X-52 and that doesn't have FF.

I searched the www and cannot find any confimation about the availability of FF after version9.30its still an item of discuss.

I searched the www and cannot find any confimation about the availability of FF after version9.30its still an item of discuss.
No Force Feedback in default XP9. There is a plug in available though. I haven't tried it seeing as I don't have a FF joystick, so feel free to try it out.http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?showtopic=21890