Sign in to follow this  
Ben Cap

Issue while climbing

I have ASE and FSUIPC with wiond smoothing and temp and pressure smoothing enabled. I also have my FSX.cfg tweaked with Bojote's online tweak tool.
Okay the FSX.cfg thing I was talking about is not related to Bojotes's tweaks. I'm talking about Turbulence settings.Try the recommendations in my Post below and see how they work for you? Many have said it fixed any issues they had and that the weather was very realistic when they got done modifying their settings.I had to do a forum search to find it and the link starts you at the bottom of the page. So scroll up to the Top of the thread and start from there.http://forum.avsim.n..._hl__weather%20

I have ASE and FSUIPC with wiond smoothing and temp and pressure smoothing enabled. I also have my FSX.cfg tweaked with Bojote's online tweak tool.
Well this is not about Bojotes tweak tool. This relates to toning down the Turbulence in FSX.cfg. Try looking at the thread and tutorial I wrote below. Many have said after changing their .cfgs and settings that the weather was very realistic. Try it and see how it works for you? I had the overspeeds with FSX's radical windshifts and the S-turn problem in the past but not after configuring with the settings in the tutorial.http://forum.avsim.n...eather%20config

Looks like the FMC wants to go 315kts while you are going 280 and mach .82. It would be totally impossible to go 315 at that altitude / airtemp with a b737. Perhaps you have some faulty numbers in your climb page.