Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

suchw

after sp1 cant load fsx if pmdg situation saved

Hi alli have removed the NGX and reinstalled due to issues but now I cant even load FSX with a fresh PMDG NGX just has a fatal error, I had this issue occasionally nefore but no have it permanently unfortunately. I have to load the plain up each time I have FSX loaded, what a pain in the neck, happens even if i delete the fsx.cfg and save a startup situation with the house colours PMDG with wingletsProblem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: fsx.exe Application Version: 10.0.61637.0 Application Timestamp: 46fadb14 Fault Module Name: PMDG_737NGX.DLL Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 4eaa4add Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 0005ad70 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID: 3081Additional information about the problem: LCID: 3081

Wayne-From reading your email it appears that you saved a flight using a pre-SP1 version of the NGX- and now that you have SP1 installed, the saved flight is not working correctly?If this is a correct interpretation, then Word Not Allowed was correct: You should save your default flight with a non PMDG airplane, then delete the saved flight, then re-save it using the NGX SP1...That should get you back to normal.We changed so much stuff in the save/load flight process that the old saved flights are no longer valid for use with the airplane.

Hi RSR not the case at all, deleted all situations and FMC files, removed and reinstalled completely then applied SP1, not sure what is going on nowAlso I can not save any new flight with the PMDG and use as the start up aircraft just crashes with the above error, very weird