Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

patrickbc

Too high after SP1... Please help my PMDG.

I think the adjusment of the 2D window angel is very disappointing.I am useing multiple monitors and the new SP1.When i am flying 12 degress it looks like i am flying level.When i am taxing it feels like taxing with a 747.Can this be a customer option in the next hotfix / SP2Please adjust it back its very annoying.But i love i can use my saitek landing gear leveler again, thanks for that.

Patrick - Denmark

i7 10900k - GTX1060 (To be upgraded to RTX3080-ti) - 32 GB of RAM - Nvme SSD - 100 mbps internet

Hello Patrick,please have a look at Roberts pinned posting named: Quick-read on a few items...In the last chapter you will find a solution for your problem.Best regards

Joerg Schindler

Can't find the file: Only a file named: 4_3_vs_wide_readmeAnd i don't think its that file.

Patrick - Denmark

i7 10900k - GTX1060 (To be upgraded to RTX3080-ti) - 32 GB of RAM - Nvme SSD - 100 mbps internet

???

Patrick - Denmark

Anybody

Patrick - Denmark

???????????????????

Patrick - Denmark

Good day.Same here but there are no instructions as Robert stated. Just about 4:3 wideaspect.RegardsSchmid

Flavio Schmid

Win 7 Pro 64

MoBo Intel DP35DP

CPU Intel Quad Core Q9550

RAM 8GB Kingston KVR800D2

GPU NVidia GTX275 - 968MB

Thank you Schmid. Now i know I ain't the only one.

Patrick - Denmark

PatrickI got it.Go to panel folder (simobjects>airplanes>pmdg 737-800NGX), rename panel.cfg to panel.cfg.old (or any other name) and rename either panel_4_3 or panel_wide, depending on your screen size to panel.cfg.Please report back. Mine is ok now.RegardsSchmid

Flavio Schmid

Win 7 Pro 64

MoBo Intel DP35DP

CPU Intel Quad Core Q9550

RAM 8GB Kingston KVR800D2

GPU NVidia GTX275 - 968MB

No difference.But at first i screwed something up. Now i don't know which panel file is which.

Patrick - Denmark

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,670.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now