Sign in to follow this  
Buddy2

How much fun is the -6?

Just did my first flight with the 600. Climbs like a boss. Stops like a boss. I swear I was on final for 30 minutes into Indy with a VREF of 110 @ flaps 30!Congrats and thank you for a wonderful experience PMDG!Cheers!Bud.

Haha, I'm in the -700 and I was climbing at 4800 FPM. Amazing :)

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

I had similar experience climbing out while enroute from Astana airport last night - steady 4000 feet/min climb in B737-600. Then while on final for runway 23R in Almaty airport I managed to maintain the 119 knots IAS with flaps 30. Not bad!I think my FPS have slightly improved in the VC. At least I seem to get fewer stutters.Regards,Mike Chirkov

Holy cow the 737-600 can climb. I simulated the delivery of a WestJet 737-600 on a flight from KRNT to CYVR last night, nearly empty. I thought we were going to hit the moon at the rate we were climbing. I can see why it is Vin's favorite plane in the series. I think it will become mine, too!

Agreed Mike - My rig is pretty slick, if I didn't gain FPS, I definitely gained the elusive "smoothness"... BTW I had a light load for a short hop (200nm)... was getting ~6000 fpm through 15000!

The -600 is my clear favourite from the 737 NGX stable. At really light loads you are fair hanging on to the yoke. In fact, keep an eye on that pitch limit indicator as you complete your rotation, things can get a little steep!

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg