Sign in to follow this  
FlyAndFight

How is the framerate on the C337?

After seeing a real one close up this weekend, I'm thinking of picking up the Carenado Skymaster but have reservations, as my computer setup is not exactly state of the art. The only other Carenado airplane that I have is the Saratoga and can run that one fine. I know that the C337 is in HD, but is it hard hitting on the frames? Also, can it be run in non-HD as an option, if it is? (I think the Cessna 210 came with that option, if not mistaken.)Thanks for your help!

Alexander Alonso

Framerate is good!And it is a really welcoming cockpit - especially with an RXP GNS530 in it!

Bert

...i just finished my review for FSMagazin...excellent aircraft!best regardsThomas
Link?

Bert

Just a quick update to say that I finally did pick up this plane and it's smooooth running on my ancient PC.

Alexander Alonso