Sign in to follow this  
arrrabal

virtual cockpit

la cabina virtual del 737 900 no me funciona, la del 800 700 y 600 si funcionan, tengo instalado el SP1,antes de instalarlo no se si funcionaba ya que nunca use este avion. virtual cockpit 737 900 it does not work, that of the 800 700 and 600 if they work,I have SP1 installed before you install do not know if it worked as they never use this plane

la cabina virtual del 737 900 no me funciona, la del 800 700 y 600 si funcionan, tengo instalado el SP1,antes de instalarlo no se si funcionaba ya que nunca use este avion.virtual cockpit 737 900 it does not work, that of the 800 700 and 600 if they work,I have SP1 installed before you install do not know if it worked as they never use this plane
We don´t know your name. Please sign your post with a real name. It´s forum rules-What is your computer specs?-Have you just Purchased the ac?-If so have you read the Introduction manual?All I can say, there are lot of info in Introduction manual how to set up FSX, NGX and alsoinformation about Bojote´s cfg fix./ Leffe-

my mane is Antonio Arrabal Calerophenom 9500 4 core 2200mhz 6gbs ram memory ddr2 800 mgh sli nvidia 9800gt

2.2 Ghz, that´s kinda weak. FSX utilize mostly from the CDU.But anyway do this for your Skeleton ac:Include this in your CFG under[GRAPHICS]HIGHMEMFIX=1Ps. set your name in your SIGN in the forum, then youdon´t have to write your name everytime DS./ Leffe