Sign in to follow this  
DaSwannies

Still getting those damned panel freezes!

Have PMDG missed something here? Because I'm still getting panel freezes even after SP1 and they seem to get more and more frequent with every update...

when do they happen for you, I have never had a freeze

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

I'm afraid that nobody will really be able to help until you post your systems specifications, including hardware and any addon sofrware you have and how it's configured. Also including your FSX.CFG file might help.Then, when exactly is the panel configuration occurring? Does it occur at the same time or when you/the aircraft is doing the same thing?Confirm that SP1 was installed exactly as PMDG recommended?Finally, the best and least frustrating way to get help with this type of problem is to put in a support ticket. Just too many variables to consider, especially if you're having panel freezes post SP1.Not the answer I think you were looking for, but the solution could a very simple thing, or it could leave you chasing your tail with a lot of us throwing well meaning suggestions at you. In my opinion, the support ticket is the way to go for a problem such such as this, but post you're system specifications and someone might be bale to point out something you've missed already.Be well.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.