Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mark22

Any scenery for Davis-Monthan AFB?

Does anyone know where I can download the scenery for the aircraft bone yard at Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson, Arizona? I found a file in the AVSIM library but for some reason it does not show up when I fly, not sure if I am in the right place to see the scrap aircraft, but the package does not include the scenery anyway.I am quite intrigued to see how it would look after seeing the clips before a programme starts on channel 4 (those who live in the UK will know what I mean!).

Does anyone know where I can download the scenery for the aircraft bone yard at Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson, Arizona? I found a file in the AVSIM library but for some reason it does not show up when I fly, not sure if I am in the right place to see the scrap aircraft, but the package does not include the scenery anyway.I am quite intrigued to see how it would look after seeing the clips before a programme starts on channel 4 (those who live in the UK will know what I mean!).
Do a Google search and you will find a lot of scenery for it. I just got back from a trip out there and it is fantastic to see all of those mothballed planes. They drive you around in an air conditioned bus. Bob.