Sign in to follow this  
midnabreu

The Online FlightSchool

Aviators, You may be asking whats this all about?MOD note: <<It is a Free Service. Non-commercial>> 16/11/11There are tons of flight simulation file hosting sites for add-ons, pay ware aircraft, virtual airlines, ground schooling etc, but there is not a dedicated site for instructors and students to meet. What we are missing in the community is a place where qualified real and sim pilots can teach their skills. As you can see, there is a huge interest in FSX rather than real training. The reasons for this are probably due to the increasing price of flight training versus the ease and effectiveness of PC based simulations. The average Private Pilot rating is achieved in over 50 hours. According to the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association AOPA:Many schools believe that a true average flight training time for a private pilot is between 50 and 60 hours, whether the school operates under Part 61 or Part 141. Others believe that 68 to 70 hours is the more likely average. These flight hours can be spread over a time span of several months to a year or more.http://www.aopa.org/....html#question7This is where FSX Heaven comes into play. We can provide quality instruction, that will be essential to your effectiveness in the air. In my experience just one hour of time costs between $100 - $160! What if you could have quality one on one instruction? If you invested a little here, you could potentially save hundreds of dollars in wasting back training for long stretches of time out of the cockpit, and time wasted reviewing things that you dont have a full grasp on yet. Or maybe your not a real world pilot but you'd like to be, or maybe your just an armchair pilot looking to refine his skills and pick up new challenges, whatever the case we are for YOU!Sure online videos, DVDs and the FSX default flight training are great, but there is something special and extremely effective about having a coach to teach from their life experience. One on One instruction is shorten your learning curve and its fun!The purpose of this service is to provide professional quality flight instruction. Our goal is to serve you and help you augment your real world training. You could benefit from this service if you are:

• Currently taking real lessons and need someone to coach you though procedures for extra practice
  • New to Microsoft Flight Simulator and need someone to take you through the ropes
  • Eager to save potential hundreds of dollars in wasted refresher lessons

So why should you invest in us and allow us to invest in you..?1.Its Effective and Fun2.Flight Lessons are ABSOLUTELY FREE!3.Take lessons anytime that right for you! After work, late at night etc. http://theonlineflig...htschool.com/#!We are seeking currently seeking real rated Pilots for virtual employment!!! Just see the Employment Section on the website above!

This kind of post is Illegal on this Forum I believe.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

This kind of post is Illegal on this Forum I believe.
Not illegal, as there are no laws pertaining to this. But appears to be a violation of the rules?

I've checked on this and been in contact with the 'online flight school' site and it is a free service. Therefore I'm bringing the post back. As its not commercial it is allowed.

Oops! Shame on me for not clicking on the link to check things out before posting. I'll be more diligent in the future!

The website is up and running, Im still recruiting Instructors, and testing the FORUM and APU. Anyone interested please let me know, I have taken a crash course in web design, FORUM moderating and advertising for the site. I really want this to be a peaceful place where pilots can share knowledge, and conduct flight training in a professional environment. Come join us Aviators!

O its free? Nice, ok then its fine obviously, my mistake, I apologize!

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom