Sign in to follow this  
gezz

No woai traffic at aerosoft mega scenery airports

I haven't managed to find a solution to this problem anywhere on the net having done loads of searchers on google and other forums,anyway to the point... i run fsx and use a lot of woai traffic which i think are the best at this present time,all my default airports have plenty of traffic as does my UK2000 airports but all of my aerosoft airports such as Gibraltar x mega airport schipol & CDG paris have no traffic at all, schipol used to have plenty of klm & martinair but now for some reason there is nothing, completely deserted, i have changed nothing with the simulator & it seems strange that all the other airports are fine but not aerosoft? has anyone else had these problems? any help would be greatfully recieved,many thanks in advance.Gezz

Turn off your aircraft casts shadows on the ground to get them to display correctly. I think its due to some of the design techniques Aerosoft uses and the fact that the models WOAI uses aren't FSX native or something to that effect. Anyway, turning off your aircraft shadows should fix the problem.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

turn off shadows fixes nothing - have the same issue - slide up to 100% - on a lucky day there is one aircraft on the ground... no traffic.... using LGKR and LGIO from aerosoft. Using Tampafly Vienna - no Problems - full Airport...

This is an issue between aerosoft scenery and woai

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "The File Library General Forum" to "MS FSX Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

This is an issue between aerosoft scenery and woai

noone ever doubted that. The way the lighting is implemented in some (most) Aerosoft sceneries causes this issue with models that aren't FSX-native, such as the WOAI models. The solution that normally helps is switching off gound shadows. Since that obviously doesn't fix it for you, I'd suggest you ask for advice over at the Aerosoft forum, as they are more likely to have a solution for you.

Besides, could it be that you don't have too many packages that fly around Greece?