Sign in to follow this  
johnk51

Gary Widup

Does any one know what happened to Gary? I went to goto his website and it's not there. It avsims hangar utilits. I was checking to see if I had the latest kstl.

John K

Does any one know what happened to Gary? I went to goto his website and it's not there. It avsims hangar utilits. I was checking to see if I had the latest kstl.
You what Sir!Even Sherlock Holmes himself might be pressed to sort out exactly what you are asking.More clarity Sir and I am sure somebody may be able to help you out.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Gary did kslc kstl and other airports. He hasn't had an update on his website since March 2008. It was on the avsim site. And now I get page not found.

John K

Filename: kslc9v2.zip License: Freeware, limited distribution Added: 1st March 2008 Downloads: 11583 Author: Gary Widup Size: 2351kb could this be one of what you are looking for?If so then its here at AVSIM under FS2004 Scenery in the library.Couldn't see KSTLUPDATE!!If you head over to Flightsim Com they DO have KSTL by Gary Widup.Search under 2004 scenery and its the first in the results list.(dated 2009 i think) cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077