Sign in to follow this  
cat3appr

Can't Make Automatic Sequence Playback Work

If I fly (FS9) in online mode ASV6.5 Build 553 keeps up with the system time and automatically brings up the current METARS during a multi-hour flight. If I fly in offline mode with using automatic sequence playback, downloading the appropriate ASV Z time METAR for departure time and all hours after for a multi-hour flight, and with FS time enabled and synched, I don't get the proper METAR updates as FS time changes to the next METAR hour during the flight. No matter what I do I can't make it work. What ASV options settings do I need to make sure are enabled/disabled, and what is the sequence procedure for FS9/ASV to make this work? I have read several times the ASV manual and still can't make this work.

Hi,Please submit a support ticket (support.hifitechinc.com) with details including a session log and we can take a look at this. We have no open reports of such issues so we will need to collect information and investigate. Thank you!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies