Sign in to follow this  
Thanh007

Please help, i have no idea left...

Hi together,my problem is, that i cant see the panels in my cockpit and that i think, the the instruments in the virtual Cockpit are much to big.I am using FSX with 3 TFT and 2 NVIDIA SLI Cards (580GTX)I have some pictures here:In the first picture you can see, that the CDU is much to big. This is not normal, isnt it?In the second picture you can see, what happens when i press F10 for the 2D Cockpit. It is just black. This happens with all the planes. I already installed FSX 6 times the last 3 weeks. Everytime the same.In the third picture you can see, that the Cockpit is to big. i already zoomed out at max.1.FMCaufrufen.jpg2.F10.jpg3.VirutellesCockpitmehrzoomgehtnicht.jpghttp://i1205.photobu...omgehtnicht.jpgI hope someone has an idea..Thanks a lot!Mike

In Settings? Yes, i put the cross thereor is there a special Key combination in game?

Guest jahman

Perhaps you need to add the "Widescreen=True" (or is it "=1"?) to your FSX.cfg Graphics section?Cheers,- jahman.

I think you have to edit the gauge sizes yourself for those large displays...The developer would have to create the gauge per your monitor aspect ratio in order for them to show up properly...That's why I use the VC.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I found out now, that the 2D Cockpit appears as soon as i am using a resolution with 3870x1024.This means, that my resolution with 5760x1070 is to high?Can i fix this problem with using a triple head2go?

Guest jahman

With triple monitors you have two incompatible setups:

1. Triple-monitors together in a single window for VC and TrackIR, or
  2. Thress separate monitors for 2D (2x outside view plus 1x for instrument pane, or viceversa.

Cheers,- jahman.

Guest jahman

Sorry, am on the ATI/AMD camp here (sigh...) so I can't offer specific advice.´You need to deactivate the feature called HydraVision in the ATI/AMD world (I think it's called nView for nVidia GPUs.)What you need to do in FSX is run your main FSX window in windowed mode (maximized), then either drag/resize existing windows to the other monitors or create new windows via the menu in the FSX main window.When you have your windows set-up to your liking, save that flight for future use.Cheers,- jahman.

Are you running in Nvidia's Surround Mode? If you are and the three monitors you are presently using are wide-screen monitors then you will need to make sure your fsx.cfg file contains the "WideViewAspect=True" entry in the "Display" section. That entry is present but the default switch is "false". I run two GTX 580's SLI'd and one GTX 240 to power a fourth monitor. I employ Nvidia's Surround mode on three 23" wide screen ACERS at a resolution of 5760X1080 (my monitor's "native" resolution) and my displays are correct. If I run with "WideViewAspect=False I get the same view you have shown us. I believe you will be fine if you simply change that cfg file entry and then zoom in or out to the view of your liking.Good Luck!John

Hi,if i you the wideaspect.. =true my screen looks like this.wideaspecttru.jpgCan you maybe send me your fsx.cfg, nvidia settings? Here is my email adress: thanhlongd@hotmail.comThat would be a great help.How do you manage the problem with the 2D Cockpit view?ThanxMikeI hope you can see this better...strechted.jpgDoes this looks like your cockpit?The CDU is still very streched