Sign in to follow this  
cujo

ctd from LFNA

If I take off from LFNA heading 030, after 2minutes, fs9 just shuts down. any aircraft.I reinstalled the basic fs9 from discs and had the same problem. No add ons at all.Anybody else experienced this or could give it a try?regardsMike

Have you updated to version 9.1?What does the window's error report tell? The problems can sometimes be spotted from there.

I just did a flight from LFNA to LFNC but had no problems except for dodging the mountains. So, the only thing I can think of is that you have some kind of default scenery/texture corruption which I don't have, didn't even know about or now no longer have after installing the FS9 update 9.1I agree with "allthatjazz" because a CTD causes a Windows error that you should be able to find in it's error report. But even then it will remain difficult to relate that to the CTD causing error within your default FS9 setup. So, install the FS9 v9.1 update first and then have another go.Good luckHans

you are right,after installing fs9 9.1 problem cured. must be some add on scenery/textures causing the problem. error report does not point me to any faulty module. Some add on scenery/texture must be altering the fs9 9.1 update. I will investigate further. I may be some time!!!!