Sign in to follow this  
chechen

Changing NAV1 radio stack? // Color of DME

Hi guys,I really enjoy the Bonanza. Still, I dont get along with the way NAV1 istuned via the GPS. Is there any way of changing the NAV1 setting withNAV2, so that I can set NAV1 with the radio stack and NAV2 via the GPS?I just want to do some IFR flying, I dont need no GPS :-)Also, is is possible to change font or color of the DME readout?I could need more contrast here... ? :-)Thanks and merry christmas!

1) changing radio to reflect NAV1 is very easyOpen the panel folder of the F33Inside you will find a file called panel.cfg.make a copy of the panel.cfg file so that you have an original to revert back to if you mess up.Now open the panle.cfg file with notepadScroll right down till you find the [Vcockpit03] sectionunder this section you will find a gauge entrygauge00=BonF33!Radios2, 3,283,331,110now just change it to read.gauge00=BonF33!Radios1, 3,283,331,110SAVE the panel.cfgyou will have your radios adjusting NAV1/COMM1 and not NAV2/COMM2 anymore.2) Make the DME more readable. I have changed the ADF2 to be my DME.The whole setup with nav1 radios and DME in the radiostack it look like this.note this have been rather getting dark, but you should get the idea. I can make the letters even bigger i you want.If you interested PM me your email address and I will send you the DME that replaced the ADF2 in the radiostack.bonanzaradio.jpg