Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cuube

View and audio problem

Hi, I have tried to solve the problem of audio and view (2D view) in PMDG 737 NGX. First of all I want to remark, that in the past everything was ok. Later I formated the system (Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1) and started to instal Flight Simulator X witm my addons. When I finished, I run the simulator, choose PMDG 737-800 NGX (with SP 1b) and selected the airport. The first view wasn't good - 2D panel was wrong and it saw that:pmdg.th.jpgWhen i put space + middle mouse button the view become normal and it looks like that:pmdg2.th.jpgBut it doesn't solve the problem. The view is ok, but when I use a hat switch from 2D panel (for example if i want to see what is on my right), and the view comes back to front it looks like the first picture. :(Second of my problem is audio. I don't hear any sound except of engines. Any voice of selectors, any foice of flaps, any voice of TCAS, any voice of altitudes and much more...And one thing more, I have got the MD-11 X and 747 X and in this aircrafts everything is ok. And after selecting any aircraft of PMDG except 737 i see AIRAC Database loading. When i select PMDG 737 NGX this database isn't loading (before formatting it loaded).Of course i tried to solve this problem myself but without any success. :( I decide to do a second format of my computer. I installed the same system - Win 7 Ultimate x64, installed the game and the rest of addons and I thought it will be ok. But it not. ;( The problems of 737 NGX are the same. :(I will be very grateful for any helping. The addons which I installed:1) Flight Simulator X + SP1 + SP2 (I haven't got the Acceleration)2) Ultimate Terrain X of: Europe, USA, Canada, Alaska3) Ground Environment X of: Europe and North America4) PMDG 747 X5) PMDG MD 11 X6) PMDG 737 NGX7) Level-D 7678) Maddog 2008 Professional MD-829) TOPCAT10) Active Sky Evolution11) REX12) DBS Walk and Follow13) FlightSim Tools Contrails Pro14) SquawkBox15) FS Commander16) FS Recorder17) FS Real TimeMy hardware is: Intel Core i5 2500K, MSI P67A-GD65 B3, 4 x Kingston DDR3 2048 MB (8 GB DDR3), Gainward GeForce 250 GTS 512 MBMy software is Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Service Pack 1And Merry Cristmas for last day of Chrismas. :)

have you set in fsx cfg wide aspect= true this will fix your view in 2d havnt got any ideas on the sound though other than have u tried changing it in the fmc at all?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Work!!! THANKS!!! :)In fsx.cfg I changed "WideViewAspect" parametr from "false" to "true" and the 2D view is ok!The sound is come back also (in this case, the key was reinstalling DirectX).The last thing which stayed is "AIRAC Database Loading" - I still don't see it when I am selecting 737 NGX.P.S. BTW, in FMC i wasn't able to change anything. In "Sound" section I can't choose anything, I have got onle word "NONE" there. Now (after reinstalling DirectX) I can choose right sound card. :)

good that u got it sorted any other problems just post them and sure that some one will find a solution for u

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,985.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now