Sign in to follow this  
gman!

What Have I Missed?

Hi everyone!I've been a long time flight simmer since about 2009 and I've been training in real life from time to time since last year. I just started my first semester of college this year and also got a job to pay for things (such as tuition) this August so I've been away from aviation and all things flight sim for a while, kind of sad! LOL.gif Anyway I'm wondering what are the die for things that must be had this year since about September. I saw the PMDG 737 and the Flight1 FSX C182T which I bought, what else is there?

The ORBX scenery is fantastic. They have 33 percent off. You can see 2 topics with many P'd off customers however if you filter through it, you can get some great scenery for a good price.PMDG MD11/737NGX is great as well as some scenery on Flight1 or wheever.

I have ORBX PNW and the blue area in Austrailia. Love their scenery, it's very high quality and comparable to none in my opinon. You get scenery that looks almost photoreal with autogen, can't ask for any more than that hah. Thanks.

For your neck of the woods you might check out VFR Appalachia by Pacific Island Sims. Trying to push the designer, Graham to do some more work in the area.http://www.islandsim.com/vfr-appalachia.html