Sign in to follow this  
Johnny767

Flightbeam KSFO- Bitter Experience

Hi Ryanbatcund,Well, it is strange cause I've heard most people saying they get good fps. In general I do get good fps almost anywhere else I fly...This includes heavy a/c and scenery add-ons.My Specs: Intel Intel 2600K @ 4.70 Ghz, Liquid cooled, Nvidia 580, Windows 64bit, 8 Gigs of RAM @ 8-8-8-24 (1600mhz), Double WD 300Gg 10rpm HD; Bojote's tweaks, EFL set at 30 (and within FSX set to Unlimited)...And I set my FSX settings at 3/4 max; traffic at 1/4--- Now, interesting to also analyze that after I installed and uninstalled KSFO large areas of FSX textures became invisible. After I used the add-on manager and installed it properly texures came back; however, I have also noticed a significant drop in over-all FSX performance.
Jonny there's something not right you shouldn't be getting 8fps no way overclocked at 4.7 whats your water slider settings at?

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Jonny there's something not right you shouldn't be getting 8fps no way overclocked at 4.7 whats your water slider settings at?
Water: Speaking about water, now there is no water movement. I use REX for my textures. However, no matter what textures I install from REX, the water is dormant (everywhere). I set my water settings at different levels (mid- high etc. etc.) I dislike it as it looks so un-real. I tried Bojote's "shade" but still no fix so I un-installed it..I tried adjustments as explained in that thread but still No Water Movement.
You should have received a purchase receipt immediately, it's being sent automatically by Esellerate so, if it hasn't reached you, either you entered a wrong email, or it went somewhere in the anti-spam.But you can retrieve it another copy yourself, by going to the Esellerate support site here:http://store.esellerate.net/supportYou can retrieve your Order History, by inserting the email you used to purchase the product, then press the "E-Mail Order History" button, this will give you your Order Number.If you want to know your Serial Number, which is what you need to activate the scenery, insert your Order Number and Email, then press the "Submit" button on the Esellerate support site: this will enter inside your Order Page, there's an option to see/print your original Email Receipt, that contains also your Serial Number.Once you have your Serial Number, go back to FSX, select FlightBeam KSFO in the Addon Manager menu and use the "Register Serial" option to activate it.
Hi Umberto, thank you..did as instructed and issue has been resolved. I lowered AI significantly and fps increased to 25 including heavy a/c add-on...Looks great! However, here's an issue which I'm about to becomed "grayed" (my hair). Now, there is No Water Movement..Tried a hundred things that are explained in these forums such as Bojote's recommendations, still no movement!
When was the last time you defragged your HD?
Did 2 passes and it sure did improved performance..thank you much. Sometimes we miss the very simple things.